WEXT: GUARANTEE AND ASSURANCE
1. What do we mean by a standard warranty?
For the standard warranty, we refer to the warranty conditions of our suppliers. This manufacturer’s warranty applies only to the parts and is valid for one year.
- The guarantee is
- valid for 1 year
- The warranty is the manufacturer’s warranty, whether or not extended by our company.
Maintenance work is not covered by the warranty
User parts such as belts, brushes, wheels,
- For damage caused by misuse and other warranty restrictions, please refer to the general terms and conditions of sale and the manufacturer’s warranty conditions. The full text of the sales conditions remains applicable.
- No guaranteed intervention time
For certain products, we provide a standard extension of this guarantee to “carry-in”.
Other forms of guarantee:
- “Carry in” Warranty”: A Primera Disc Publisher includes a carry-in warranty. You send the device in the original packaging. Our technical service will carry out the repair. Only the working hours of the repair and the parts are covered by the guarantee. If you choose to have the guarantee carried out on site, the travelling expenses will be charged.
Transport and/or relocation will be charged via WUC (see brochure).
Other forms of warranty:
- “Warranty on pieces: For smaller and less common appliances, the warranty will only apply to the parts. You will be charged for all working hours and any travelling.
- Pure manufacturer’s warranty for IT-parts: Pure manufacturer’s warranty for IT equipment: The warranty for an HP notebook will be carried out by the manufacturer instead of our technical service department.
In order to execute the warranty as smoothly as possible and to avoid unnecessary travel, you, as a customer, are expected to assist our technical service. You give us permission to take over the computer remotely in order to rule out certain software problems. Our technical service will also ask you to perform certain actions in order to make a correct diagnosis.
In order to be able to react quickly, the technical service may ask you to replace simple spare parts yourself. To do this, you send the defective part to us. After proof of sending, we will send you a working part back. Our technical department can also decide to completely exchange the device.