Variable Width GHS Compliant Label Printer
The NeuraLabel 300x is a high-speed, high resolution printer for on-demand GHS-compliant, color label printing.* Built on advanced HP PageWide technology, the NeuraLabel 300x is capable of print speeds up to 500mm per second (+/- 100 A4 size labels per minute). With print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, colors pop and graphics look sharp on your finished labels. The NeuraLabel 300x prints labels from 38 to 215mm in width, on die cut rolls or continuous label media.
GHS and BS5609 Compliant Results
- Continuous or roll-to-roll labeling solution including label media and software expertise and support.
- Print full color GHS compliant labels on blank label stock, eliminating the need for pre-printed labels.
- Water-resistant pigment inks ensure that your labels will meet BS5609 standards for resistance to abrasion, saltwater immersion, and UV exposure.
Engineered Quality and Performance
- Utilizing the most advanced page-wide print head technology, similar to the technology found in high-end digital press operations, the NeuraLabel 300x is able to print at speeds up to 30m per minute.(100 pages per minute).
- Variable width media handling makes the NeuraLabel 300x ideal for labeling everything from pails to intermediate bulk containers.
- High yield cartridges combined with the additional tray decreases operational downtime and increases production turnaround.
- Incorporates 20 years of engineering expertise in scanning and printing continuous documents..
* The NeuraLabel 300x has been certified to BS5609 sections 2 and 3 in combination with DJP027 PP material from Tasco.
NeuraLabel 300x Benefits
Eliminate pre-printed inventories of labels with print-on-demand.
Integrates with your label authoring software.
Easy media loading and operation.
Fastest turnaround from design to print.
The NeuraLabel 300x works with all industry standard labeling software, including BarTender, Nicelabel, Adobe, Corel Draw, and many more. These applications have been tested by our team to ensure that they work well with the NeuraLabel 300x..
Continuous Form Label Media
The NeuraLabel 300x prints on a wide variety of inkjet compatible, pressure-sensitive label media fan-folded, roll-to-roll.