Epson Colorworks C7500 High-Performance Inkjet Color Label Printer
Our Epson Colorworks C7500 is the ideal industrial inkjet color label printer on a roll. It provides the flexibility to internally print your labels from 1 unique label up to easily 1000 per reference. The Epson ColorWorks C7500 series sets the new standard for reliable and fast printing of high-quality color labels, meeting all the needs of manufacturers for in-house labeling.
Combining a robust design with the latest Epson technology delivers outstanding performance that you can rely on in industrial environments.
The new PrecisionCore linehead delivers high print speeds of 300 mm/sec, even at high resolutions of 600 × 1200 dpi.
With a standard warranty of 1 year or 500 km total print length1, you are covered from all sides, so you don’t have to worry about replacement parts.
- Efficient, separate high-capacity ink cartridges help keep costs low.
- A standard metal chassis, automatic paper cutter, and optional peeler and rewinder ensure operational durability in any environment.
- Add color by applying simple programming extensions to the ZPL II data stream.
- Upgrade and replace black and white label printers quickly and easily thanks to the built-in ZPL II emulation.
- Thanks to Epson DURABrite Ultra and UltraChrome DL pigment inks, prints last longer, do not smudge or fade, and are resistant to liquids.
- An intuitive control panel, combined with effortless media roll placement and easy ink cartridge replacement, ensures simple, smooth operation for all types of manufacturers.
The ColorWorks C7500 inkjet color label printer is ideal for printing where durability is crucial.
- Uses DURABrite Ultra pigment ink
- Prints best on matte media
Tasco is an official partner of the manufacturer Epson. We distribute their products in the entire BENELUX and France.
View our Epson products here.
Article number: EPC31CD84012